Friday, 24 September 2021
- Free Practice 1: P7, 1:35.811, 24 laps
- Free Practice 2: P7, 1:34.678, 22 laps
- Carlos completed the run plan and worked with the three dry compounds available for this weekend’s Russian GP.
- Although the balance of the Ferrari SF21 was decent, in the longer runs (10 laps on the Soft tyre, 12 on the Medium) he suffered graining on the front tyres.
- The weather forecast announces rain for Saturday, so the conditions could be very different tomorrow in the Qualifying session.
"A positive Friday for us in general, mainly coming from a decent balance right from the beginning and the car performing a bit better on this kind of track. There’s still a lot of work to do on the long run side as it looks like there’s some graining on the front tyres, which we know is one of our main limitations. Hopefully we can find a way to work around it for tomorrow, although we are expecting rain and things can change quickly. We’ll see".
Saturday, 25 September 2021
- Free Practice 3: 12:00 local time (11:00 CEST)
- Qualifying: 15:00 local time (14:00 CEST)