Istanbul Park (5,338 metres, 14 corners, in the calendar since 2005)
- The Turkish GP returns to the calendar for the second year in a row following the COVID-19 pandemic, which has forced Formula 1 to reschedule some of its races.
- This weekend’s race in Istanbul Park is the last European round of the season, which will now move to America and the Middle East for the final rounds.
- Carlos will receive Ferrari’s latest power-unit upgrade, meaning that on Sunday he will start the race from the back of the grid.
- The weather forecast suggests it could rain throughout the weekend, although the Spaniard believes that he will be able to recover positions even without the rain.
Friday, 8 October 2021
- Free Practice 1: 11:30 local time (10:30 CEST)
- Free Practice 2: 15:00 local time (14:00 CEST)