Saturday, 19 November 2022
- Free Practice 3: P7, 1:25.605, 23 laps
- Qualifying: P4, 1:24.242, 16 laps
- Carlos is set to start from the second row of the grid, from where he will try to strengthen Ferrari’s second place in the Constructors’ Championship.
- The Spaniard set the third fastest lap both in Q1 (1:25.090) and Q2 (1:24.521) and reached Q3 with two brand-new sets of Soft tyres still available.
- Traffic in the slow corners of the final sector was an issue throughout the session and prevented the Ferrari race driver from bringing the tyres up to their optimal temperature for his final attempt in Q3.
“It was a solid qualifying for the team today as we made a step forward on pace and car setup. I'm not entirely happy with my last attempt in Q3 as the traffic in the outlap compromised getting everything up to temperature and I didn’t put a great lap together".
"However I’m happy with the feeling in the car and I think we’re in a good position for tomorrow. There are still many points to fight for and we’ll push until the end".
Sunday, 20 November 2022
- Race: 17:00 local time (14:00 CET)