Friday, 7 May 2021
- Free Practice 1: P6, 1:19.026, 21 laps
- Free Practice 2: P8, 1:18.674, 29 laps
- Following a productive morning, Carlos changed his set-up in Free Practice 2, but the balance of the car wasn’t as good as it was in the first session. He set the eighth fastest time of the day.
- The Ferrari driver worked on the Hard and the Medium tyre in the morning session, and in the afternoon hours he focused his attention on the Soft one, on which he set a 20-lap run.
"It’s been an encouraging day for us. Since FP1 we saw the track had quite a lot of grip, which helped with the overall balance of the car. However, in FP2, the balance went a bit away from what I was looking for, particularly for the last sector. Hopefully we can keep working and digging and put things together for Qualifying tomorrow. Reaching Q3 won’t be easy, as we expect three or four cars in the same tenth, so we need to make sure we are as prepared as possible"
Saturday, 8 May 2021
- Free Practice 3: 12:00 local time (12:00 CEST)
- Qualifying: 15:00 local time (15:00 CEST)