Sakhir, 4th December 2020
- Free Practice 1: P13, 55.757, 41 laps
- Free Practice 2: P10, 55.258, 39 laps
- Carlos Sainz completed 80 laps in today’s Free Practice, held for the very first time in the outer layout of Sakhir with average speeds over 230 kilometres/hour.
- In the second session, the Spaniard had to interrupt his running plan for a moment due to a small technical issue that his team solved in pits.
“It was a difficult day for us, because we lost some performance since last week. In just five days we have gone from running comfortably in the Top 10 to standing at the edge of it. This has surprised us, but we still have one more night ahead before Qualifying to try and improve”.
“The new track is fun, but we have to talk with the stewards to see what can be done to improve the traffic before Qualifying, because today there were several situations that were at the very limit. We have a couple ideas, so we will explain them and we will talk about it with the other drivers”.
Saturday, 5th December 2020
- Free Practice 3: 20:00 local time (18:00 CET)
- Qualifying: 20:10 local time (18:10 CET)