Friday, 18 June 2021
- Free Practice 1: P16, 1:35.342, 23 laps
- Free Practice 2: P8, 1:33.698, 23 laps
- Carlos Sainz set the eighth fastest lap of the day in Free Practice at the Circuit Paul Ricard, where he almost covered the same distance of this Sunday’s race.
- The Soft and Hard tyres, which are set to play a main role in the Qualifying session and the race, were more consistent on the Ferrari than the Medium compound.
“Today was quite tricky. We knew that this layout would be challenging for us compared to some of the previous races, so today was more or less expected. However, we are not that far away and we are reasonably pleased with the car balance".
“The trickiest thing today was the strong wind, which was blowing in the worst possible directions, with head wind in the straights and tail wind in the corners. It made the circuit challenging and slower. The Soft and Hard tyres seem to work well, so we’ll keep working tonight to try and extract the maximum of the car tomorrow".
Saturday, 19 June 2021
- Free Practice 3: 12:00 local time (12:00 CEST)
- Qualifying: 15:00 local time (15:00 CEST)